ME

ME
Without her I still got my friends.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Goodbye My Dear Laptop :')

OMG.. Jia Cheng is using English language writing his blog post...
Later I go see :D
Yes.. I am using English
Because my laptop unable to start so i used netbook to online.
Today is the last day for this year and the last day for my laptop.
Last year Christmas , I brought my laptop at Kuala Lumpur Lowyat Plaza.
That time I used it for design and gaming.
Now I used it for surfing internet , social networking and writing blog.
Now i feel time past very fast.
So fast I grow , so fast I learn.
Actually time will not fast foward.
See the clock , tik tok tik tok , run from second to hours.
I just know , I wasted many of my time.
Tomorrow will be my last year in SMJK Keat Hwa.
Why ?
Is it I want transfer to other school ?
NO !
Because tomorrow is already a new year :)
Owh yea ~
I become a big big boy ady :)
17 years old life should be how ?
SPM ?
study study study...
Kelas tambahan , home tuition , folio
Should be a bored year ?
Who know ? :)
Just imagine next year , I done what teacher order , I pay attention when teacher teaching.
Finally I get flying colour in exam.
As you sow shall you reap.
So what I want to say is study for brighter future :)
Goodbye 2012 , I miss you so much... Muackkkkkk~
Welcome 2013 , please treat me good.. ^^

0 comments:

Blogger Design by cheng©