ME

ME
Without her I still got my friends.

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

It's time to say GOOD BYE lecturer :(

Time past fast and quietly. Still remember my last blog post is about the reasons why I choose TAR UC, which is my first English essay in my University College life. Ms. Julia is my English Language tutor. The most funny thing is when she told us about one of her student leave a comment on the lecturer evaluation survey. The student say, Ms. Julia like a character in Titanic. ROFL

Here is my class photo with Ms. Julia














And this is my Business lecturer and tutor, Mr. Teo Soon Beng

Mr. Teo treats all of us like his friends. Sometimes he will share his experiences with us and we can share our games with him too. xD
The Business assignment very unique which is a games. The aim of the game is to encourage students to study at home.







This is my Information Technology Practical's tutor, Mr. Tang Huat Keong.
He is a software engineer and part time lecturer. I love IT practical so much :D














This is my IT tutor, Mrs. Tan Lay Aik. She a bit strict when discussing our tutorial answer.
Beside, she also a good lecturer. :)














Lastly, this is my Pre- Calculus lecturer and tutor, Mr. Shee Yu Shen.
His famous words are "Rules number one, be punctual", "Rules number two, keep silent", "Rules number three, no handphone" and "Guys, take out your tutorial question please".. haha
My class got a joker always repeat what he said.















Left some lecturer, we didn't take photography with them, that is Pengajian Malaysia's tutor and Programming's lecturer and tutor. Next semester, the Programming lecturer will be same :D
So still can see Mr. Shoong next semester :) Goodnight.

0 comments:

Blogger Design by cheng©